Fashion week kicks off on Friday which means I need to get myself in order, outfits need to be planned, days need to be strictly organised, blow dries need to be booked in (Daniel Galvin of course) and most importantly my beauty products need to be picked to perfection...theres no space for unnecessary items in my new beautiful SewLomax makeup bag, I'm absolutely dying to take it to fashion week! Isn't it just so pretty?!
This hand embroidered makeup bag is made by the fabulous Emma Lomax herself, and what an inspiration she is! I adore her collection of embroidered pouches, wash-bags and gifts they're all made to perfection and I don't know many girls who wouldn't be able to resist this gorgeous lipstick pouch....
Whats inside my SewLomax Lipstick pouch...
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette Eyeshadow kit in Golden Goddess
- Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold Highlighter
- Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Compact Powder
- Bobbi Brown Pink Peony Bronzer (blusher)
- Chanel Les Beiges Kabuki Brush
- Girogio Armani Rouge Esctacy Lipstick
- Burberry Lipstick in Oxblood
- Mac Eyebrow pencil in Lingering
Buy your very own SewLomax lipstick pouch here.
Watch this space for my London Fashion Week updates!