In preparation for the fabulous Coronation Festival at Buckingham Palace this weekend I've carefully chosen my makeup treats to create English Rose elegance fit for this extraordinary royal affair.
- Christian Dior's Nude Glow primer : I prepped my complexion using this silky base I love how it leaves a subtle shimmered glow making it the perfect base for your foundation.
- YSL Touche Eclat foundation : Using my Eco Tools sponge foundation applicator I careesed my complexion with this fairly light wearing but beautifully soft and sweet smelling foundation, considering it is such a light foundation consistency wise the coverage is perfect for summer months.
- Estee Lauder Cello Shots Colour Cheek Rush: Must have summer essential to achieve a pretty pop of colour to your cheeks. I used this product in Hot Fuse and love how the gel like formula blends so perfectly on top of your foundation, this flush of colour can transform your look.
- Chanel Cheek Powder: I used this powder to sweep over the apples of my cheeks for a hint of glamour and sparkle to an otherwise elegantly rosey complexion.
- Le Volume De Chanel Mascara: Use this mascara for an immediate boost of volume, intense colour and length, no eyeshadow necessary this mascara is all that's needed
- Estee Lauder High Gloss: Perfect rose lips, slightly shimmered but subtly perfect.
- Penhaligon's Peoneve: This perfume couldn't be more fitting for a visit to Buckingham Palace, with bursts of greenness from Violet Leaf Absolute which opens up to beautiful Peony, Bulgarian Rose, and powerful white floral notes. The sensual base notes of this fragrance radiate your presence with floral freshness but lasting beauty. Peoneve is an exquisite portrayal of an English garden in summer.