With my summer holiday to Croatia just 14 days away I couldn't be more excited for sunshine, sea and cocktails but before I get too overly excited for a week away with my best friend in the croatian sun I need to do what I do best and organise my beauty holiday essentials...
- Protect your skin - Clarins Milk Lotion Spray UVA 20 - I will use this sun care lotion by Clarins for the first part of my holiday to ensure I'm fully protected from the damaging rays and to make sure I achieve an even and long lasting tan. This sun care spray lotion is so easy to use simply spray, spread over the skin and go! This spray lotion includes a combination of multi-filter complex and Phyto-Sunactyl 2 (formulated with olive tree, baobab and senna extracts). Also note this spray on lotion is water and perspiration resistant so no need to keep applying when in and out of the sea.
- Protect your lips - I'm going to be armed with my Body Shop Coconut lip butter at ALL times throughout my holiday as I suffer badly from chapped and sun dried lips and this little tub of delicious smelling cococnut butter will save me (plus smells like holiday in a tub...bonus).
- Protect your hair - I'm very excited to try out Clarins Radiant Oil Spray for hair and body (intrigued that it protects both) this spray oil hydrates and enhances skin and hair when exposed to sunlight thanks to sunflower oil and tahitian vanilla extract. I recommend using this oil during the second part of your holiday once you have achieved your base tan. Spritz this product generously over your locks from root and ends for ultimate protection against drying effects from sun and salt.
- When I go away I always love using Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel because of its oily texture, it really soothes the skin after being out in the sun all day and feeds your skin with the hydrating properties it needs to recover from over exposure to heat. The Marula oil ingredient in this cleanser smells so lovely too!
- Bumble and bumble's surf spray is a MUST have product on holiday- If you want sexy, wavey, beach babe hair simply spritz this surf spray all over your hair (not too much as it can turn too crispy) and your hair is transformed- especially great if you want a quick fix up from day time to evening. Perfect holiday beach style.
- I never like to wear too much makeup on holiday and try to embrace my tanned skin as much as possible, so I'm going for a minimal makeup look with coral red lips and a dusting of Clarins Splendours summer bronzer over my cheek bones and chest.
- Aesop have created the coolest and cutest travel kits including all the basics you could possibly need whilst away on holiday and the best bit is the products are perfectly presented in the most useful black zip up bag.
- I particularly love the 'Boston' travel kit which includes; classic shampoo and conditioner, Geranium leaf body cleanser, rind concentrate body balm, B and Tea balancing toner, fabulous face cleanser, primrose facial hydrating cream and mouthwash. (all bases well and truly covered) plus you can pack this into your hand luggage bag as the bottles are all 50ml or under...travel perfection.