Let me introduce Lauren's Way 'Big Bun', if you thought the usual bun was a statement then this brand new hair accessory goes above and beyond the word statement! I must admit I was fairly uncertain at how the bun would actually look and was concerned that maybe, just maybe, dare I say it it might look slightly TOO big... But after experimenting with it I have to say I do LOVE Lauren's Way Big Bun- it's fabulous and a big hair statement!
I love how this bun delivers instant GLAMOUR to your look, this bun would quite literally make your outfit and give your style that extra WOW.
How to create the look;
- Simply tie your hair into a tight pony tail making sure all of your whispy pieces of hair are neatly hairsprayed down
- Pull your ponytail through the middle of the bun
- Now placing the bun directly at the base of your ponytail let your hair fountain over the top of the bun covering it completely
- Using kirby grips secure the hair at the base of the bun, tucking the ends underneath the bun for a neat look.
- Hairspray your big bun and voila!
If you're not yet convinced, try it for yourself as this bun is a good investment especially for the days you just don't know what to do with your hair (I have this problemalmost everyday!!)- the Big Bun is the answer!!
I'm looking forward to experimenting with more products and hair accessorise from the Lauren's Way range as I'm a BIG fan of the BIG BUN!